As well as designing and building bespoke software applications Siteon have a number of ready to use Software as a Service (SaaS) applications that are delivered ‘on-demand’ from a central location, Hosted by Siteon, rather than being installed on individual desktop PC’s. This means that our Products are delivered without the traditional installation and support overheads and our customers simply pay an annual subscription to use the software, rather than having the problems associated with owning the software itself.
4CRM is a cloud based Customer Relationship Management and Company Resource Management platform. It allows you to manage Business relationships, Data and Information in one central location in the cloud, so it is easily accessible by you and your team in real time at anytime.
Simply start typing the name of the contact or business you are looking for, choose the correct profile and there it is- every detail about your contact at a touch of a button.
As your business grows your relationships get more sophisticated, especially now connections and relationships can grow so fast with the use of social media. 4CRM is built around people, relationships and information management and will help your business :-
4CRM stores and organises:
Project progress and tasks
Quotes, bids, proposals and documents
Estimates and invoices
Meetings and events
Increased customer satisfaction
Focus on your customers
Maximise every opportunity
Monitoring marketing campaigns
Highlighting processes you need to improve
Long term profitability
Accessible, centralised information
Increased efficiency and productivity
Better project management
Forward thinking businesses understand how vital it is to maintain a focus on CRM. Your Customer and business data is one of the most important assets you have. Protect it, use it; let it grow with you and your team…. With packages starting from just £120 per year you could be benefiting from the perks of great business management software today.
SMS messaging is an extremely cost efficient way for customers to get in touch with you and also for you to keep in touch with them.
Messages go direct and arrive within seconds. With such a large percentage of the population owning a mobile phone SMS Text Messaging cannot be beaten as a method for communicating. Users can send messages anywhere, at home, on the train or even at work!
Whether you want to send 1 or 50,000 SMS messages, Interactive-SMS provides a range of SMS tools suitable for your requirement.
Specialized SMS services and Internet related SMS integration solutions providing Companies with the ability to:
* Send text messages from a simple Web Interface
* Receive message delivery notifications
* Create interactive SMS campaigns
* and more…
E-trainingsystem.com is a web-based platform designed and built to deliver and manage learning and training events within an organisation. The focus is to simplify the process of training and learning.
Course administrators can simply create courses, tests and certificates, add users, invite them to take the course and utilise the full reporting functionality. Students / users log into their own profile page, take your course, complete your test and download and print their certificates.
Simply create your own content by using our simple to use authoring tools, you can utilise FLASH, HTML, VIDEOS, MOVIES, SOUND, PDF, POWERPOINT, WORD ETC
The Trader Register platform is a secure on-line application where Consumers can search for Local Traders that have been vetted by their Local Trading Standards department. Businesses registered meet each areas minimum standards and have all demonstrated their commitment to fair and honest trading practices and delivering good customer service.
The Trader Register is designed by Trading Standards for Trading Standards and is fully managed and hosted by Siteon and requires No User Licences or IT Support and is: –
- Currently the preferred platform for 70 Local Councils
- With 70 Home improvement Registers run by Trading Standards Departments and 1 Social Services Department Mobility Register
- A system where each Scheme is run Independently to each Councils own Standards, specifications and branding.
- A system that provides Local Consumers with an on-line, fully branded and locally recognised register of vetted Traders.
- A system that provides Local Traders with a fully supported Council Service.
- A system that brings new and old Trader Schemes together onto one managed platform.
- A system where all schemes are interlinked to give consumers the best possible choice of trader for their job regardless of Scheme, brand or specification.
- A system that provides Consumers with a Feedback and Complaint system, directly managed by their local Trading Standards Department
- A system that helps Consumers choose a Trader by providing them with a Gold Star Rating for every Trader.
You can view any of the Trader schemes on the platform by clicking on the Council’s link below:
- Buy with Confidence – Buywithconfidence.gov.uk
- Northumberland County Council – Northumberland and North Tyneside Trader Register
- St. Helen’s Council – St. Helen’s Trader Register
- Staffordshire County Council – Staffordshire Mobility Register
- Herefordshire Council – Herefordshire Trader Register
- Lancashire County Council – Help Direct Safe Trader Scheme
- London Borough of Bexley – Bexley What Tradesman Scheme
- London Borough of Greenwich – Greenwich What Trader Scheme
- North Tyneside Council – Northumberland and North Tyneside Trader Register
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council – Tradewell in Sandwell Scheme
- Shropshire Council – Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin Trader Register
- Staffordshire County Council – Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Trader Register
- Stoke on Trent Council – Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Trader Register
- Telford and Wrekin Council – Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin Trader Register
- Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council – Walsall Trader Register
- Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council – Wigan Good Trader Scheme
- Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council – Business Approval Register
- Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council – Business Approval Register
- Worcestershire County Council – Worcestershire Trader Register
Each Trading Standards department runs their scheme independently to their own standards, specifications and branding giving their Consumers a locally recognised service. The platform brings new and existing Trader Schemes together, interlinked to give consumers the best choice of trader for their job. The platform also includes a Partner Agency interface where agencies such as Age Concern, Citizens Advice Bureau’s and Home Improvement Agencies can log into the register to utilise the database of Trading Standards vetted Traders.
Trader Register is a secure, easy to use, Software as a Service application (SaaS) built by Siteon for Trading Standards which is continually being modified and developed. The system is fully Managed and Hosted by Siteon and requires no User Licences or expensive equipment .
For more information please contact Pete Juniper: –
Tel: 0121 288 8980
Text: Trader Register (plus your Name and msg) and send to 60003
Text: Pete Juniper (plus your Name and msg) and send to 60003
go to www.traderregister.org.uk